Saturday, April 7, 2012

CAS - Celebrate sunshine


helloooooo everyone- Another quick CAS card that I made early today... love how it turned out... with the pink, green and blues... super cute... Seriously I love CAS cards.
I used Close to my heart - Random thoughts for the umbrellas and the sentiment is from  - Pink by Design - Enjoy the journey... I am going to link it up to Sarah's Link up Tuesday - Pink Cricut

now i took two pics one with the flash and one with out.  Which one do you prefer?
what a better way to celebrate spring then with sunshine!!!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crop Stop - #66 CAS 
little red wagon - umbrella
sparkles - spring
Tuesday throwdown - pastels 

Sending hearts... 



8 comments:

  1. Hi Kimberly,
    Oh this is just Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Love this CAS card, fab image and love the gorgeous colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Challenges and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
    Hugs Jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABulous CAS design! I especially love that sentiment, and would love to know where that stamp is from. Super cute! Thank you for joining us at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

    P.S. I prefer the second photo. (Hugs)~Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.pinkbydesignstore.com/Enjoy-the-Journey-Pre-Order-Shipping-April-6th.html

      Delete
  3. Another great CAS card! Thank you for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great CAS card. I love the repetition of the images in different colors. Thanks for playing with us at Stamptacular Sundays challenge. xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card...Thanks for joining us at LRW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply adorable!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply beautiful...Love the colors and the images.
    Thank you for joining us at CropStop.

    Hugs,
    Calypso

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly