Sunday, April 15, 2012

PIO - 3D Delights

Good morning everyone!

Pile it on as another great challenge starting today! 3D Delights - Just make them pop!
The winner of the draw will receive $5 gift certificate from Digital Delights!


here is the card that I made with 3D Humpty Dumpty from Digital Delights-I tried to make the egg sit on the wall and the back ground paper is to represent the wind and sky

this is also my first ever step card (or fancy fold like this one).
To make the wall I used my Gypsy - Cricut cart "wall decor"
Coloured with Copic markers - the stamp is from Close to my heart as well as the little butterflies

I also used close to my heart ink for the heat embossing

take a moment and join the challenge at Pile it on!

I would like to Pile it on and enter my card into the following Challenges:

Pile it on - 3D Delights
Crafts and Me - Going 3D
Simply Sunday Challenge - Favorite Project (I love to try new things)
Stempelsonnen challenges - happy birthday
Flutter by Wednesday - birthday and butterfly
my mum's craft shop - celebration
The Friday Mash up - colours of the muppets and for a child
my favortie is Beaker.... love him!!
Crafty Calendar Challenge - egg with the option of fancy fold
CCEE stampers - three embellishments

Sending hearts...