Saturday, April 7, 2012

chocolate, bunnies and eggs oh my!

Here come peter cotton tail hoppin down the bunny trail.... hipppy hopppity Easters on it's way

love breakin out into song!!!
I made the above Easter bags from my daughter and two guys that I take care of on Saturday nights.
I used we R memory keepers paper "Cotton tail" with my cricut cart "stretch your imagination" to create the background which is a frame :) of a card.... which I added to meet the challenge being held at Cardz tv - frame.  To make the bags I used Close to My Heart "Art Philosophy" Cricut car. 
 The bag above I also used stretch your imagination for the chocolate bunny and basket


 The bunny on this bag is using paper dolls for everyday
I used CTMH stamps to stamp the kids names on the back of the bag
 My daughter's is pink and I used the cricut cartridge "Lyrical letters"
 for the tags I used once again my trusty cricut and the cart "plantin school book".
The stamp on the tag is from CTMH "say it in style"  and an easter egg from hero arts
I would like to enter the bags into the following challenges:
there was so many challenges that inspired me to create these so sorry if you have a limit... I had to recognize you all!!!

always crafting: creative Monday - anything but a card, gingerloft challenges- anything but a card, Simply create - bunny, card crafter's circle - chocolate bunnies, the crafters cafe - spring colours, tuesday throwdown - #92, sassy cheryl's - soft pastels, the stampin boutique - pastels, pal paper arts - colour, little miss muffet - spring colours, paper crafting journey - photo inspiration, all sorts challenge - bingo (pink, ribbon and green), incy wincy designs - Easter/Colour, Simon says - favorite tool (of course my cricut), cute card thursday - candy, my craft spot - easter, cooking with cricut - easter, paper lovin gals - photo inspiration, freshly brewed - tie it up - and that my friends is it!    Love following everyone's blogs and I hope that someone has inspiration from mine :) 

Sending hearts...