Sunday, April 8, 2012

April Showers bring May Flowers - LMCB

Hello everyone !
Welcome back to another challenge at Lasting memories!
This week we are looking for you to show off those rainy day photo’s or those gorgeous blooms this week!


 As you can see I picked rainy spring days.  I started with CTMH blue paper spritzed the paper with smooch spritz to add some drops and glitter - it is hard to see but it looks really good.  Added the imaginisce shower paper.  Used my EK punch for the ribbon under the pics. 
 I used my glass pen from Viva to accent the rain drops.  Of course my trusty Cricut and the 3 birds on parade cartridge for the title and the little bird with the umbrella.
I would love for you to all join us at Lasting Memories and good luck in the draw 


For this challenge we are being sponsored by 


 




I have picked the below sketch from Sketches in Thyme - which is currently doing a design team call - which I would love to be a part of... I really need to scrap  all those pictures from over the years. Being on a team keeps me motivated to finish... but is it really ever finished??? 





I would also like to enter this LO into the following challenges:
polly craft -water 
alphabet - embroidery 
paper playtimeApril showers
crafting for all seasonsApril showers
inky impressions - April showers
shopping our stash - punch it out
Seriously creative challenges - sprays and stains



Thanks for stopping by