Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bright eyes

hello everyone...
I hope that you are having a great night so far
Last night I was at a friends house for a mini crop and made a couple of LO and cards... two are for design teams that will go out in the morning and then I made this one for fun and a couple of challenges.
Here is my beautiful daughter when she was only 10... oh how I miss her at that age 
a close up of the distressing I did on the mat



here are the challenges that I would like to enter my LO into:
Craft us crazy - anything but a card
inspiration challenge #32- photo 
the pink elephant - butterflies

thanks for stopping by,

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous LO .. and love the pic of your sweet daughter .... she is a cutie ... love the colors too .. good luck in the blog hop xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the white space, and the way you did the title with two colors and the letter "g" raised.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly