Sunday, April 29, 2012

PIO-mother's day no flowers

Good morning everyone

Pile it on has another great challenge happening this week.  I would love to see everyone join.... 
"Make a Mother's Day Card with no flowers"
This one is for my step mother who loves her drinks by the pool I thought that this would be a perfect card for her..
I love the digi stamp!
I used my copics to colour in the stamp and a close to my heart stamp embossed for the sentiment 
the pink paper was plain originally and I added my own touch to it by using stamps from Close to my heart I then added some brads
this bow was made with an easy bow technique that I found on you tube using a fork - there are a ton of videos about it but here is just one - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nANcZa3-AkQ 
I just love this ladies glasses and drink which was accented with some stickles



I would like to enter the following challenges:

Pile it on - mother's day no flowers (this one is for my step-mom... she will love it)
Delicious doodles challenge - punches, glitter, brads
peachy keen stamps challenge - make your own paper
Dream Valley Challenges - mother's day
crafts and me challenge - embossing
hiding in my craft room - mother's day 
Basic grey - one image, two papers, three embellishments
CMC copic challenge - celebration
Hiding in my craft room - mother's day
one stop craft challenge - one image, two papers, three embellishments
Sending hearts...