Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Easter card

Happy Good Friday to everyone,

My baby is out with her boyfriends family so I have taken the opportunity to get some Easter cards completed before tomorrow.
I also have some new toys... so excited to finally pick up a set of Spellbinders - Micheal's had a 50% off coupon last week and I have really wanted to try them out... love.. love... love it!!
here is my card with a "digi my world" digi stamp

 "say it in style" Close to my heart stamp set
 little eggs made with Close to my heart - Art Philosophy 
 flag also cut with art philosophy and I added diamond stickles to the eggs

challenges I would like to enter:
the scarpbooking queen - Easter Digi 
just a scrappin - hop into Easter
Sarah Hurley - Easter 
card making mama - Easter time
card patterns - sketch
I turned it on it side


Sending hearts...