Sunday, February 12, 2012

All you need is LOVE

Good morning everyone,
Lasting Memories has another challenge today - all you need is love!  As you can tell from my LO my beautiful daughter is in love with her iPhone!  I swear it is attached to her hand - I have had these stickers in my stash for a while and I have wanted to use them... I used my gypsy to take a bite out of the apple.  I free-handed Stickles for the swirls I think they turned out pretty good. 

close up of the swirls 
and my heart 

Joins us at Lasting memories and you could win this beautiful pack from our lovely birthday girl Michele
Giveaway for LMCB 75 Feb 12th

I would like to enter this LO into the following challenges 
2 sister challenge - heart <3  
Glitter Geeks - the one i love 
frosted designs -love in the air

Sending hearts to everyone <3