Sunday, February 12, 2012

All you need is LOVE

Good morning everyone,
Lasting Memories has another challenge today - all you need is love!  As you can tell from my LO my beautiful daughter is in love with her iPhone!  I swear it is attached to her hand - I have had these stickers in my stash for a while and I have wanted to use them... I used my gypsy to take a bite out of the apple.  I free-handed Stickles for the swirls I think they turned out pretty good. 

close up of the swirls 
and my heart 

Joins us at Lasting memories and you could win this beautiful pack from our lovely birthday girl Michele
Giveaway for LMCB 75 Feb 12th

I would like to enter this LO into the following challenges 
2 sister challenge - heart <3  
Glitter Geeks - the one i love 
frosted designs -love in the air

Sending hearts to everyone <3

14 comments:

  1. Great job on the Free Hand of stickles!! Such a wonderful layout to capture the "Time" of our era!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is sooo funny!! :) You did great with those stickles! I have been looking for templates to do my own flourishes but I'm not brave enough to try to free hand them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for a teenager layout!! Can you imagine what their grandchildren will think in the future? LOL Your swirls with the Stickles is awesome:) I have not conquered that skill yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun layout!!! Perfect for a teenager!! Your swirls are fantastic! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to make a layout of your daughter with her iphone. Definitely something they all have stuck to them. Love the little faces and phrases. So perfect for the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute layout! Love the black and white photo and leaving the phone pink. Great page. Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! Love your layout and ideas, it looks fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the teen text and mood icons are great. So caputers the essence of a teen with a cellphone

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVEEEEEEEE the text talk!!! And my hat is off to you for the hand doodled stickles!! I would mess that up in no time flat!! It really makes this layout~!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun! Thanks for sharing with us at Phindys Place this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I absolutely LOVE this and it inspires me to do one of my son .. phone always in hand to and it definitely catches this moment in time doesn't it? Love this and very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a wonderful project, I "love" it.

    Thank you for playing along with us at Frosted Designs this week with our challenge of "LOVE", I hope you come back and play again!!

    Erin Reed

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly