Friday, February 24, 2012

Scrappin' For Kenzie - Blog hop

Welcome to the very first blogaversary for Scrappin' For Kenzie!


We're so happy you could join us!!
I have just recently met Michelle (we are on Lasting Memories design team together) and she creates some really beautiful pieces on her blog and her daughter is just too cute!! 
If you came from Suzanne  then you are in the right place! If you just happened to come across my blog or are just visiting then please start back at Michelle's blog, Scrappin' For Kenzie to make sure you see everyone's projects and don't miss any super creative ideas!

Overall Prize!
- 8.5"x8.5" K&Company Berry Sweet Designer Paper
- K&Company Berry Sweet Chipboard Stickers
- K&Company Brenda Walton Chipboard Stickers

To be entered to win the overall blog hop prize you must:
1. Be a follower of Scrappin' For Kenzie
2. Leave a comment on all blogs in the hop


For this hop we were asked to choose one project that Michelle from Scrappin for Kenzie has made from her gallery or facebook and make our own project using hers as inspiration. 

For my project I have chosen to scraplift this project from her:  (told you her daughter is cute!!)

Here is my inspired project:

my baby girl - got to love that smile!!!  lol

I used my January Scraptastic kit to create the above Layout...  love all the October Afternoon paper!!  Believe it or not... I didn't use my cricut at all!!!  

I would like to offer some blog candy (BoBunny paper pack) to one lucky follower who leaves a comment below. 

Thank you so much for joining us in this blog hop to celebrate Scrappin' For Kenzie's 1 year Blogaversary!
Your next stop is  the fabulous Amy!!!

Just in case you get lost along the way here is your master list ;)
Happy Hopping!

Kimberly - you are here 
Amy  - go here next 


I would like to enter this Layout into the following challenges:
Scraptastic Club - fussy cutting (1st challenge)
art impressions - anything but a card
the cutie pie challenge blog - flowers
always crafting - ATG


and I am also linking it up to link up Pink Party

have a great day!!!  Sending hearts -














15 comments:

  1. This is lovely! Like the different shaped banners you have used!
    Love Pearl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, I too have a "baby" girl who loves to just make faces now whenever the camera looks at her! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. You created a wonderful LO from your inspiration LO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun Layout. Great job on using Michelle's design and making it your own!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great layout...it is so cute. Thanks for sharing with Art Impressions this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great lo! I love your interpretation!! Your DD has such vivid blue eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kimberly this is such a great layout. Love the banner and the funny pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This made me chuckle. The difference between a little baby girl and a grown baby girl. :-) Love how you did different types of banners and layered them!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout, thanks for sharing your work with us at Cutie Pie Flower Power Challenge. good Luck cheers Sue n x

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful layout! Thank you for joining in at Creative Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great layout. I like how you interpreted her layout. My favorite parts are the banner and all the patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very cute layout you created. Love the flower and banner.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love what you did with this inspiration! This layout is beautiful! I love your banner and such funny pictures! Thank you so much Kim for being a part of my blog hop! You all made this happen! I can't thank you enough! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ps, Can you please add a little note in the blog hop list to jump to Denise until Amy can get her post up? Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely Scrap page Kimberley, she sure is a flower! Love your page design. Thank you for sharing with the Cutie Pies! Woo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly