Sunday, February 19, 2012

February Uglies


Good evening everyone!


I have been doing the Ugly challenge on Scrapbook.com for a while now and I really enjoy the challenge of making something out of someone else ugly paper.  Two weeks ago I received my Uglies for the month of February and I must say that they are quite U-G-L-Y!!  (thanks Imelda)
told you that they were ugly.... what was she thinking.
I struggled with the Rooster/chicken for a while and the papers... aughhhh....    Finally I found a pic of a friend and her son playing around.  Her son was spiking her hair up and making her look like a rooster!  Yeah...  Kimberly 1 - uglies 0 



I would like to enter this LO into the following challenges:
Paper Play challenges - critters
all sorts challenge blog - atg 
 Scrap fit - clusters


Thanks for stopping by and have a great night - sending hearts <3

 
Posted by Picasa