Sunday, February 19, 2012

February Uglies


Good evening everyone!


I have been doing the Ugly challenge on Scrapbook.com for a while now and I really enjoy the challenge of making something out of someone else ugly paper.  Two weeks ago I received my Uglies for the month of February and I must say that they are quite U-G-L-Y!!  (thanks Imelda)
told you that they were ugly.... what was she thinking.
I struggled with the Rooster/chicken for a while and the papers... aughhhh....    Finally I found a pic of a friend and her son playing around.  Her son was spiking her hair up and making her look like a rooster!  Yeah...  Kimberly 1 - uglies 0 



I would like to enter this LO into the following challenges:
Paper Play challenges - critters
all sorts challenge blog - atg 
 Scrap fit - clusters


Thanks for stopping by and have a great night - sending hearts <3

 
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. A super l/o Kimberly.

    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab layout, love the papers
    thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
    hugs
    céline dt member

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job with the "ugly" paper! I love your clusters...so glad you worked out with us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually like the papers...it has a retro feel to it...funky even! Fun layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You turned these ugly PP's into a beauty of a LO. Love how you used the circle pp to mat your photo and add a funky vibe by cutting out some of the circles to embellish your page! Thanks for joining us for the Weekend Warm-Up at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is is a fun page cool work!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  7. way fun page and love the black and white circles!!! thanks soo much for working out at ScrapFIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very funny! I have so many sheets that people have bought me or that where in packs with other papers that I actually liked! Will seek out and find...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly