Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Just the two of us!!


Good evening everyone!!
I have had this mirror for quiet a while and decided it needed a face lift!
 a quick removal of the mirror and some added paint...
pretty ribbon, papers, flowers, pearls, and a beautiful daughter with her beautiful mother

and a beautiful finished product to hang in our wall!!

 This was quiet a challenge for me I am not one to play around with things that aren't broken but I really like how this turned out and I can change it around again because it just has paper that can be removed!!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Scraptastic
 out of my comfort zone - yes for sure
decor piece 
Prairie Fairy - anything but a card
So Artful Challenges - Georgia o'keeffe
the crazy challenge - flowers
stamptacular - pearls
the stamp man - embellishment
Aud Sentiments Challenge - anything but a card

Thanks for stopping by.. have a great night and sending hearts


Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. Hi Kimberly, this is absolutely adorable. I love totally what you have done. You have given it a shabby-chic kind of look and I love that so much. Thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very nice.
    Rae Ann O.
    http://joyinart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautifu ;o)
    Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenges this week.

    Janneke XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fabulous Kimberly,thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Gosh!!! this is a stunning transformation Kimberly, I love it. the sentiment is fabulous too. May have to CAS this idea if that's okay. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Fun Friday this week with your lovely creation. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! LOVE the colors you've chosen--and what a wonderful tribute to your gorgeous daughter! :) Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely fabolous. Loving this transformation with bow, sentiment and pearls and of course that picture. Thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and good luck. Hope to see yo back sunday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Kimberly. I loooooooovvveeee this!!!!
    Turned out beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining us at So Artful this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely idea. Thanks for joining us at the crazy challenge. Hugs Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly