Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Just the two of us!!


Good evening everyone!!
I have had this mirror for quiet a while and decided it needed a face lift!
 a quick removal of the mirror and some added paint...
pretty ribbon, papers, flowers, pearls, and a beautiful daughter with her beautiful mother

and a beautiful finished product to hang in our wall!!

 This was quiet a challenge for me I am not one to play around with things that aren't broken but I really like how this turned out and I can change it around again because it just has paper that can be removed!!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Scraptastic
 out of my comfort zone - yes for sure
decor piece 
Prairie Fairy - anything but a card
So Artful Challenges - Georgia o'keeffe
the crazy challenge - flowers
stamptacular - pearls
the stamp man - embellishment
Aud Sentiments Challenge - anything but a card

Thanks for stopping by.. have a great night and sending hearts


Posted by Picasa