Sunday, February 5, 2012

PIO - Tween Card - Stampin boutique

For Digi Darla hop please scroll down or click here 


Good Morning everyone!!

We have another challenge at Pile it On!!!  Sponsored by Stampin Boutique.  I love to get as many challenges as I can into a card.  This time I have 14 Challenges with this card.    I usually start with an image, following with theme, pic colours, a sketch and then the end with the embellishments!  I tried to pic something different than what everyone out there is doing - No Valentine's for this one!!!


 inside the card is clean... I don't have too many young guys in my life so i might give the card for someone else to use 
 and of course I used my cricut for the trophy and blinged up with my stickles... i don't know how I ever made cards and LO's before my cricut and stickles 

 it's this the cutest little guy....  no go to Pile it on challenge for your opportuntiy to win some digi stamps from Stampin Boutique.

I would like to enter the following challenges:
icopic #67 - red
Crafty Ribbons - one for the men or boys
Dutch care card inspiration - picture of cars
Delightful challenge - punches and dies
4 crafty chicks - color combo
Pollycraft Monday - favorite things .... stickles
Sketch N Stash#80 - sketch
Hope you are enjoying the beautiful weekend!
Sending hearts