Saturday, February 18, 2012

JUSTWORDZ SALE!!!

Appreciation Month......BIGGEST SALE EVER!!!!!



Welcome all....We are inviting you to JUSTWORDZ Appreciation Month and our

BIGGEST SALE EVER!

BUY 1 GET 1 FREE Event


I'm so glad you dropped by and i hope you're ready for a spectacular sale. I'm cleaning house in a big way. I have a small amount of stock left of these following stamps. Everyday Sentiments, Party Time and Christmas Season that i want to clear out for big and better things to come. This will be offered for the month of February or until current supplies last. So i must warn you quantities are low so ACT NOW!! Get your orders in fast so you have the best selection. If you were ever thinking you would love to have these fabulous mix and match stamp sets, NOW is the time....


Just click on the button that describes your shipping address and your on your way... There is a small difference in price for Canadians and Americans as it's priced for the extra shipping cost of second item. It was the only way to make it work on etsy. For INTERNATIONAL orders please convo me through etsy or my email which you can get at the top of the page under contact for shipping costs. Thank you so much for supporting my line of stamps and i know you will love using them as i do..


P.S. don't forget to list your stamp choices on your order.A special Thank you for all the support, encouragement and the love i feel each time you visit. Your comments mean the world to me and make me smile each and every day. If i didn't have all you blogging friends i probably wouldn't be doing what i love to do...Again thank you from the bottom of my heart and i appreciate each and every one of you who have dropped by, visited and even follow me on a regular basis...


So i have a little something for you who may not have the extra budget to purchase these great stamps at this time. I will have a little JUSTWORDZ candy for one lucky winner.
JUSTWORDZ Everyday Sentiment stamps AND Christmas Season will be given to a randomly selected person who follows these requirements. Yes i have a couple rules this time around, as i need your help in spreading the news on this giveaway and this fantastic sale. So thank you in advance for doing this small favour by spreading the word.


You must complete these two rules:

1. Post the giveaway on your sidebar with a link to this post

2. Leave me a comment telling me you did


Extra Entries...

1. One extra entry if you post a blog about my sale and candy giveaway

2. Visit all my DT's blog and leave some love

3. Share on Facebook or any forums you may be involved in

4. Become a follower only if you stick around....

With any of these that you do leave me a comment telling me you did

That's five ways you can enter.....please do....


For every 50 comments i will add more high quality candy and have multiple winners...Good luck!
That's it...not too bad and don't forget to check back on March 1st to see if your a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly