Monday, February 20, 2012

Craft Cutters Creation - Blog hop - Monday

Welcome to the Crafty Cutters Creations blog hop! 

Each day this week, the wonderful ladies of this group will be showing you one of their creations. Please come back each day this week to see more great projects!


Today's hop starts with Me - Kimberly

I made this card for my daughter's boyfriends boyfriend who is a huge Green Bay Packers fan. I used my paper dolls cricut cartridge to create the little guy. I made the cheese using scrap paper that I had around. I used my copics to make the holes.


I popped up the foot ball added some bling, used my CTMH happy birthday stamp and voila birthday card. This is also the first time that I have made a step card on my own.

 and the inside..

Your next stop on the hop is Marji.

Here is the complete list for Monday's hop in case you get lost!








Please come back each day this week to see more creations from the Crafty Cricut Creations Group!

Do you want to join the Crafty Cricut Creations Group on Facebook?



 I hope to see you all tomorrow!! 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Paper Sundaes - Birthday
Birthday Sundaes - step card
Dream Valley Challenges - just for men
Sassy Cheryl's Digi - no pattern paper
Delightful challenge - use your scraps
For Fun challenges - man birthday card

Once again sending hearts out to you all <3

 

14 comments:

  1. love your card. such a great idea and I am always looking for new cards for guys.
    Diana
    http://scrapntoday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love how you made the cheese :)

    Lucy
    http://love2createitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a simple card with wonderful design.I like your colors and unique idea.

    Plastic Cards
    Plastic Cards Printing

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun cool card!!! Love it!!!
    Eva :0)
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
    Owner - www.creativekuts2.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun and creative. What a fabulous card for your daughter's boyfriend. LOVE IT!
    Thanks for playing in the No Design Papers challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card and it's perfect for our challenge at Sassy Cheryl's this week. There's a new challenge beginning tomorrow and I hope you will come back and join us again. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week. Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card, I love it.
    Linda
    lmkindell1@verizon.net
    lindashappyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card and a great way to use some of those scraps up! Thanks for playing over at Delightful this week hugs Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun card. Love the football player.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. so fabulously fun. anyone who loves football would want this card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great guy card!!! This is just so fun and creative! Thanks for joining us this week at Birthday Sundaes!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh isn't he cute! What a fab American Football card! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges!

    love Mags B x

    PS it would be wonderful if you could turn off Word Verification, (you can always change your settings to Moderation instead, that will stop spammers) my eyesight is not the best and I find reading the letters quite difficult! Thanks! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a great fun card!! :) Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley this time!! :)
    hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly