Sunday, February 19, 2012

Lasting Memories - Ribbon Challenge

Hellloooooo everyone!

I hope you are all having a great long weekend!
lasting memories is having another challenge - this one is super easy...
Use a RIBBON on your layout - see easy peezy!
I made this layout for the challenge...
When my baby was younger I would say to her "I love you more than anything!" and she would say "No, I love you more than anything!" I would explain that it is impossible for her to love me more.. it became a debate between us.. and then our saying to each other was formed...

"I love you more than anything that's impossible I said it first!"  

I know cheezy... but she is nineteen and will still say it to me - gotta love it!
some close ups of my Viva pens that I love so much (Auntie B...  you will love them - I promise)
I used my trusty cricut to make the following:
Heart doily - CTMH art philosophy
Love - alphaliciou
You - stone script

If you join us this week you have an opportunity to win the following ribbons from May Arts


Prize

logo-mayart
I would like to enter this LO into the following Challenges -
really reasonable ribbons - pink and brown with ribbon
child's play challenge - guess how much i love you
2 sisters challenge blog - stitching
Pretty little studios - colours
Crafty calendar Challenges - Love 
CRAFT challenge - no designer paper
Scrap Whispers - sketch
Scraptastic Club - February 2nd challenge




Once again sending you all hearts!!!!!