Sunday, February 26, 2012

Let's Celebrate!

Good morning everyone!!!

I hope you are all having  a great day.  We have another challenge for  you at Lasting memories.  This one is all about Celebrations we want to see a special celebration layout - birthday, anniversary, milestone, graduation... anything that is a celebration!!!  There is a prize for one lucky winner from







I completed a double Layout for this challenge.   Last August was my daughters nineteenth birthday and here in Ontario that is a big one for the kids.  She is now legal to go to a bar or night club.   Before going out with her friends I surprised her with her favorite cake.  Marble slab ice cream cake.... yummy!!


the left side
the right side
some close up shots


 
 I would like to enter this Layout into the following challenges:

Card Makin Mamas - Happy birthday
More than favors - circles
Cardz TV - ATG
Delightful challenge- pattern paper
crafty Catz weekly challenge - i spy with my little eye "B" 
Paper Sundaes: circles