Wednesday, February 22, 2012

a note for you

Hello everyone,
I have been playing with the Close to my heart "Stella" paper pack.  It is so bright and colourful... love it!!
I made this card using that pack and the "Just for you" CTMH stamp.

The CTMH stamp and Stella paper packet is now available in the spring summer 2012 catalogue.  Oh yeah and of course my favorite Cricut Cartridge did all the cutting - ART PHILOSOPHY!!!!
A close up of the flower - I double stamped and fussy cut the pieces added some pop dots and the flower now is 3D. 

so super cute

thanks for stopping by and I would love to enter my card into the following challenges:
Inky impressions - bright colours 
Diva by design - Bling 
cardz tv - stitches
Sentimental Sunday - Lets get sentimental 
mojo monday - sketch 

sending out hearts to you all!!!