Thursday, February 9, 2012

Love Wreath

Good evening everyone

I have made my first gate card to share.  I am actually making it for a class to show 2nd generation stamping.  I love this stamp set!!  remarkable wreath from close to my heart - it has a base for the wreath and then different things you can add to it... flowers... Christmas berries... leaves... and different banners and sayings.  so cute!!!
I lifted the banner to give it a 3D feel... so easy... love it!!!

thanks for stopping by and sending hearts...
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

4 crafty Chicks - love is in the air
C.R.A.F.T - valentine's
Cute CardTuesday - pink valentine's
DYSU - love
Hanna and friends - be my valentine
Sarah hurley challenge blog - love is all around
heart 2 heart - for the one you love



13 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Kimberly!! I love that LOVE wreath and your flourishes in the corners :) Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, love the swirls. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card - love that floral wreath.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful, love the banner!
    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥ this week!
    Have a great weekend, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and perfect for the challenge at CRAFT Challenges. Thanks for joining us

    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still don't have that wreath stamp set, and every time I see a great card like this, I wish I did! I love the flourishes you added, too. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! For some reason I have not thought to use the Remarkable Wreath stamp for Valentine's Day, you rocked it! Thanks for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo! Oooo! Gorgeous!Such a wonderful job! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kimberly -

    Wonderful card! I'm sure your class will love making this one!

    Thanks for sharing your art and joining us at Heart2Heart Challenges this week!

    Paige - DT
    www.PaigesPaperParadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!! Love the gate card and love the 3-D effect with the banner!!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kimberly: Thanks for coming to DELIGHTFUL this week. I LOVE your wreath. It adds so much to your template. Hey, are you Canadian? I'm looking for a CTMH peep! Your card is DELIGHTFUL! LOL I do love your stamps. Happiness always, Samara DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is very pretty, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this week.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is soo pretty... love how the wreath turned out with the 2nd gen... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly