Thursday, February 9, 2012

Love Wreath

Good evening everyone

I have made my first gate card to share.  I am actually making it for a class to show 2nd generation stamping.  I love this stamp set!!  remarkable wreath from close to my heart - it has a base for the wreath and then different things you can add to it... flowers... Christmas berries... leaves... and different banners and sayings.  so cute!!!
I lifted the banner to give it a 3D feel... so easy... love it!!!

thanks for stopping by and sending hearts...
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

4 crafty Chicks - love is in the air
C.R.A.F.T - valentine's
Cute CardTuesday - pink valentine's
DYSU - love
Hanna and friends - be my valentine
Sarah hurley challenge blog - love is all around
heart 2 heart - for the one you love