Monday, February 20, 2012

Rose kisses

Hello everyone...
I made these beautiful roses for my staff and others in the office.   They are super easy to make... wooden sticks with kisses - I reused wrap from Christmas to wrap the roses :)  You could also use these to celebrate a loved one or a wedding favor??  so many uses and super easy to make 






I would love to enter my roses into the following challenges:

unstampabelles - recycling 
stamp and create - valentines
cupcake craft room - new beginning (can use this to celebrate any new beginning)
by the cute and girly - love is in the air 
Prairie fairy fridays - let me call you sweetheart 
Jellypark challenges - shades of love 


thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!!

Sending hearts -<3



15 comments:

  1. suc a fun idea. wonderful project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so beautiful and what a wonderful way to recycle your Christmas paper. Thanks for joining in our Recycle challenge at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby roses! Great idea. Thanks for joining us at Unstampabelles this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty...I will be doing something similar...TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Craftroom monthly challenge, good luck!

    Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic and clever idea! Thanks for joining us at Jellypark Friends.
    Hugs, Heide JP-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great idea-what a nice lil treat! Thanks for joining in with bythecuteandgirly this month X

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful roses...thanks for sharing them with Fairy Fun Fridays!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  9. so so beautiful !
    thanks for playing with us at BTC&G this week
    hugs
    céline dt member

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a good idea!
    Thanks so much for joining us on our Jellypark challenge, "Shades of Love". I am really looking forward to your entry for the next challenge. Good luck in the draw.
    love
    Jen Leeflang
    Jellypark DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the best! I would LOVE (no pun intended) to get a gift like this! So supa fun! Thanks so much for sharing these with us at FFF this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Leaves me speechless - and it does look like I could try to make these for a happy couple very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great project!! I want one. Thanks for joining us at the Cupcake Craftroom.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant idea and so gorgeous! Thanks for joining our challenge over at Unstampabelles!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW your roses look so beautiful --- I once saw these in a posh shop here in India and they were so expensive.. yours is even more gorgeous and completely filled with love!!

    Cheers from Bangalore, India
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly