Friday, March 9, 2012

1 Fish...

 Good morning everyone,
Usually I give all my items away and awhile ago a colleague of mine was saying that i need to make more things for boys... so I have been thinking yeah... I don't make too much for boys.  Maybe it is because I had a daughter??  who knows... anyway I have been looking for boy inspiration and found it in a couple of challenges.  I quickly made this lovely book mark.  I hope her son enjoys it! 
 Oh my... i don't think I can live with out my skickles... 
 The picture didn't pick up the embossing that well... I used the snake skin cuttlebug 
 I inked around the one fish - using ctmh stamps 
I really like how it turned out...

I would like to acknowledge the challenges that inspired this book mark..
Sparkle creations - numbers 
Cooking with Cricut - Dr. Seuss
CropStop Challenge - rainbow of colours
shopping our stash - embossing 

have a great day!