Sunday, March 18, 2012

spring wishes

Good morning everyone,
I am up late or up early depending on how you look at it??  I have a quick card to show you that I made with my close to my heart art philosophy cart.  I had some extra supplies left over from a class and I wanted to be able to use them up.  following the CAS sketch from Waltzingmouse (see below) I was able to put this card together quickly. 




love the little stamp... it was one of my very first stamps that I bought and I am not sure where I got it from or else I would give them credit. 
Lifted the corners of the leaves, added some brads, inking the edges and a quick stamp... love it

challenges I would like to enter 
One Stop craft Challenge - flowers
Waltzingmouse sketch challenge -
 
Hope you are having a great weekend - back to work soon :(
sending hearts
Kimberly
Posted by Picasa