Sunday, March 18, 2012

spring wishes

Good morning everyone,
I am up late or up early depending on how you look at it??  I have a quick card to show you that I made with my close to my heart art philosophy cart.  I had some extra supplies left over from a class and I wanted to be able to use them up.  following the CAS sketch from Waltzingmouse (see below) I was able to put this card together quickly. 




love the little stamp... it was one of my very first stamps that I bought and I am not sure where I got it from or else I would give them credit. 
Lifted the corners of the leaves, added some brads, inking the edges and a quick stamp... love it

challenges I would like to enter 
One Stop craft Challenge - flowers
Waltzingmouse sketch challenge -
 
Hope you are having a great weekend - back to work soon :(
sending hearts
Kimberly
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. A lovely card thanks for playing along at little claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great flowers. Very pretty. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card, I love the flowers. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy Fox and Friends challenge, we hope to see you again next week. Make sure to check out our challenge with Friends of SpeedyTV for more fun with Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card. Pretty flowers and colours. Love the stitching!

    thank you for joining Little Claire blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorablly fun card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great flowers, thank you for joining our challenge at OSCC this week, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - love the flowers.

    Thanks for joining us at Little Claire and good luck!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly