Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My 1st Car

Hellooooo my bloggy friends
Finally was able to scrap the pictures of my daughter and the purchase of her first car.  I am not sure if I am completely happy with the Layout. I feel that it is missing some thing... it is busy at the bottom but plain at the top.  If you have any suggestions I am open to them. 

Double LO - I used my creative memories paper pack 
some dots... faux stitching 
and of course a die cut with some bling.  My daughter was so happy that day.
I would like to enter this LO into the following challenges - 
the Paper Variety - (LO, die cut, stitching)
the play date - color

 
thanks for stopping by...
have a great night
Kimberly 





5 comments:

  1. I think the layout is awesome...the clean top balances out the bottom. The pictures are fabulous!! Thanks so much for entering my blogaversary giveaway :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this! I love the colors. I know they are the challenge colors, but you used them so well. If you're not totally satisfied with the top of it because you think it's too empty, why not spell out 'first' instead of '1st'? It would fill the empty space. Truly, this is fine as is. So happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and fun layout to scrap. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout. Such a wonderful memory of a first car. Thanks for joining us at the Art Impressions challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool layout... it really makes the blue car (which is the star!) pop. Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly