Friday, March 9, 2012

Fairy Sweet... Paper Piecing

Hello everyone,
So... I have been going though all the blogs and paper piecing keeps popping back up to me and it looks so cool... a technique that I haven't tried yet - so I pulled myself out of the dark ages and gave it a try with a Krafin Kimmie Stamp
 so tell me... what do you think??
 I used my CTMH stamp set to make a matching background paper.
I love how it turned out... oh yeah... can't forget about my stickles... got to love the added bling

thanks for stopping by and I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
allsorts challenges - spread your wings 
Flutter by Wednesday - #193 spring time
Seriously Creative - colour green 
Flashback friday - paper piecing (sorry no flashback -its my first time)
Fairy tale challenge - paper piecing 
The Corrosive challenge - paper piecing 
Stamp and create - paper piecing 

have a great day and sending out hearts 


12 comments:

  1. Love it!!! So pretty. I love the paper piecing. I haven't tried it yet.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the paper pieced dress! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) it's a fun technique, isn't it?!!! Your card is super cute! Thanks for playing with us at Flashback Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Kimberly,this so cute and lovely

    The green dress is adorable-Fab card!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Fairy Tale Challenge.

    Big Hugs
    Casper (GDT)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope it won't be the last time you try this technique! Thanks for playing along at Flashback Friday 21.0!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe! I love that you "pulled yourself out of the dark ages" and tried paper piecing! It looks fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Seriously Creative Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it well done.. Thanks for joining us at Seriously Creative Challenges Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely paper piecing. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This came out great. Love her pieced dress. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge paper piecing challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this looks incredible!!! I have this stamp, but haven't tried paper piecing her yet - I used to do it all the time because I hardly had any Copics! Anyway, yours turned out great, love the GREEN! Thanks for joining in at Seriously Creative Challenges, hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't you just love paper piecing? You did a great job on her dress.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays. Please join us again soon.

    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job paper piecing, you picked a wonderful paper to use for it! Looks great! Thanks for playing along with our Seriously Creative Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly