Friday, March 9, 2012

Fairy Sweet... Paper Piecing

Hello everyone,
So... I have been going though all the blogs and paper piecing keeps popping back up to me and it looks so cool... a technique that I haven't tried yet - so I pulled myself out of the dark ages and gave it a try with a Krafin Kimmie Stamp
 so tell me... what do you think??
 I used my CTMH stamp set to make a matching background paper.
I love how it turned out... oh yeah... can't forget about my stickles... got to love the added bling

thanks for stopping by and I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
allsorts challenges - spread your wings 
Flutter by Wednesday - #193 spring time
Seriously Creative - colour green 
Flashback friday - paper piecing (sorry no flashback -its my first time)
Fairy tale challenge - paper piecing 
The Corrosive challenge - paper piecing 
Stamp and create - paper piecing 

have a great day and sending out hearts