Saturday, March 24, 2012

Not so Picture perfect!

Hahaha.... 
So every child plays around with the camera and my daughter is no different except that she has a scrappy Mom and thinks nothing of making a fun page out of the funny pictures she took as a child.  (I still think that she is picture perfect in my eyes)

These pictures are from when Sarah was 11 ish... 
all I have to say is she should be thankful that I didn't pick the picture with the flash up her nose... lol!!
A close up shot of the camera made with the cricut "create a critter" cut at 2.5 added some bling, faux stitching and some liquid glass and voilĂ ... instant camera..

You can see the Viva clear pen pearls flourishes here closer here added for the challenge at Crop Stop (flourish) 
cut with cricut cart Alphalicious at 1
the film, title and the paint splotches are made with "instant memories" CTMH stamp set. 

I was inspired to make this Layout because of the following challenges:

Scraptastic Club - song title "Picture perfect" - Chris Brown - I even tried to make my own film strip
totally Paper Crafts - Humour... I think it is pretty funny... my daughter not so much 
Fresh Brewed - dots 
Pixie Dust Studio - Favourite thing - bling 
Scraplicious USA - a cut above
ColourQ - colour
 
thanks for taking the time to stop by and I hope you all have a great weekend!


10 comments:

  1. love your layout~!! I have tons of not so perfect photos that I scrap - they are usually the ones I like the most!! Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever take on the challenge! Love your camera creation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scrap page Kimberly! She's adorable! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. so cute! thank you for joining us at fresh brewed designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute! I love the circle on this and great pics. Thanks for joining us at Scrapalicous USA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it - these are always the best pictures
    Thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts this week - Good Luck
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun layout! Of course your daughter is picture perfect! :)

    I love the viva pearl flourishes. What a great addition to your page. Thank you for joining us at CropStop. Hope you join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very CUTE layout!! Thank you for joining in our CropStop challenge. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice Layout :) So cute :D

    Carina at Cropstop Team

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet LO! Love your Viva flourish! Thanks for joining our CropStop Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly