Sunday, March 4, 2012

Lasting Memories - Sketch with a colour theme

Good Morning everyone -Lasting memories has another challenge for you today.  Two part... Use the sketch and Use the photo for inspiration...
here is the photo - 
and the sketch -

if you join us this week then you have an opportuntiy to win...
this... wow!!!  sponsored by Karen
DSC_0971

and my finished LO 
For the photo inspiration of course I looked at the colours, swirls and the flowers!  For the sketch I needed to turn it 
some close ups of the flowers and the liquid pearls I added to the page 
the colours are a little wanky in the pics... the all is actually more of a purple and the flowers are pink not the peachy that you see in the pic...  I need to figure out what is going on with my computer 

challenges I would like to enter into:
Cupcake Craftroom - spring bouquet
Just some lines: girly girl
A gem of a challenge - pastel colour
lets get sketchy - colours - pastel 


thanks for stopping by - sending hearts out to you all!!