Sunday, March 25, 2012

Lasting memories - Layer it up!

Good morning everyone
Lasting memories is having a challenge this week and it is all about the layers... What do you like to layer?? Is it flowers, paper, embellishments???  show us you layered ideas!!  We are sponsored from  A2Z Scrapbooking.  They are offering a $10 gift certificate - check them out here 
 



Here is my take on the challenge:
The pictures were taken on the Grand Canal in Venice, Italy... my baby and I spent a couple of days there while waiting for the cruise.  OH... my... I would go back in a heart beat!!!
I used the richly coloured BoBunny Papers "Olivia nectar" as it went beautifully with the natural colours that are seen in Venice and the sketch from Bo Bunny - (turned with two photos)

 

I love the flowers from flora doodles - petaloo
And the green bling letters from k and company "family words" (see the gondola in the background... sigh)


Challenge I would like to enter this layout into:
love to create - ATG 
pixie dust studio - favourite things (outside of venice... glitter/bling)
Divas by design - distressing (matting of the photos)
raise the bar - in the garden (tons of flowers paper and embellishments)
 the stamp man - green/fabric/polka dots 
papertake weekly  - glitter/free/die cut

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you take the time to join us at lasting memories 





7 comments:

  1. I love layering, the more the merrier! Your color choice on this is fantastic - nice pops of color without distracting from the photos. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your choice of papers with those gorgeous pictures, beautiful layers too, those flowers...swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful, Kimberly! I love all the layers you used and the photo's are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous LO, Kimberly! I'd give my eye teeth for this trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kimberly,
    I am as envious as can be! What awesome memories:) Great color choices:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful layout and the colors are perfect. What a lucky lady you are to have been on this trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what great memories you must have. Love the pictures and that beautiful Bo Bunny paper and those flowers look gorgeous with your pics. I hope to go to Venice someday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly