Sunday, March 18, 2012

Martin Street School 1998


Good morning everyone,
so I always start out with a sketch or an idea in my head about what I want to accomplish but it never ends up looking that way - arghh...
I started off with the sketch from Delightful inspiration
 here it is...


But this is what I ended up with... I love it but I don't think it looks anything like the sketch now. boo :(

in this picture you can tell i used my mist.  I
Challenges I would like to enter -  
Scrapfit weekend warm-up - paint
Child's play - dominoes
I used the flash cards like dominoes... when I was younger my parents made me play with this kind
Delightful inspiration - sketch

have a great day :)

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. Your LO is fabulous!! I LOVE your interpretation of the sketch. Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout!! Love all the cute flashcards :) Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. reeally fun layout, love how you incorporated the flashcards and tickets! Thanks for playing along at Child’s Play Challenges =) Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the domino theme. Thanks for joining us at Childs play

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along at Child's Play Challenges, those flash card do remind me of dominoes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a cool kids page you have made Kimberly
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so fun! lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So incredibly fun! Fab use of flash cards; genius idea! Thank you for playing along withe the sketch challenge at Artful Delight.

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a fun page and love the way you worked the dominos angle!!! great job!!! thanks soo much for playing along with Child's Play Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow ! Great idea ! Thanks for playing along with Child's Play Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly