Sunday, March 18, 2012

Pawsitively Sweet!

Good morning everyone... I hope you didn't have too much green beer last night

Lasting memories is having another great layout challenge sponsored by ME!!!  The winner of this challenge will receive the cricut cartridge Home Accent!!
wow what a great prize ... make you you tell everyone about this opportunity!

 The challenge is...
“Pawsitively Sweet!”- Show off your pets, zoo or animal pics!! 

Here is my submission... it is a LO of my darling daughter's crazy cat!  Seriously I love cats but this one drives me batty.  This LO is my daughter and I both taking a moment to torment him for a change - it wasn't that mean... was kinda fun!  My daughter took a cat scrunchy toy and used it as a backpack on Simba.  It actually looks really cute on him. 

I used up some sticker stash - some punches - letters 
I think it turned out pretty cute.  I have to remember to turn off the flash.
this way you will get to see his eyes
I would like to enter this Layout into the following challenges
Polka doodles: Week 11-amimals
Fantabulous Cricut - lion or cat
2 sisters - spots n dots
dutch dare card challenge - dots and stripes 
studio calico - sketch 
Color Throw down - #183 color

Once again thanks so much for stopping by - sending hearts out to you all