Sunday, March 11, 2012

BFF - photo inspiration - Lasting memories challenge

Good morning everyone!

Lasting memories has there new weekly challenge up and I am hoping you can join us.
For this weeks challenge we are asking you to take inspiration from the following photo and use the work Lucky!
piv
If you put in a submission you will have a chance to win this amazing prize pack from Susanne


and her is my example for the challenge:
It is my baby girl and her best friend whom she has had since she was born.... her mother and I are best friends as well!  They have moved to Alberta and we both miss them so much
I took inspiration from the floor of the picture and the flowers to create this LO  and of course said "Lucky to have you"
I would like to enter the following challeges 
the scraboooking queen - a bit of green with digi... (picture)
2 sisters challenge - spring colors
DYSU - go green 
Cupcake craft room - spring bouquet
authentique paper - sketch 
 
Thanks everyone for stopping by and I hope you have a moment to join the challenge
have a super day.... send hearts out!