Wednesday, March 21, 2012

lucky - Late or early for next year

Hellooooo....
I am running late on a my St. Patrick's Day card... and a couple of challenges. Better yet... I am early for next year!!!...  yeah... lets go with that!
Any way if you have been following me for a while.. you know how much I LOVE my cricut... I feel like I have been negleting it lately :(  boo... anyhoo... here is my card and a couple of challenges I would like to enter it in:

Made with Simply Charmed
 of course... my added stickles and ribbon
 Peachy Keen stamps...
And I did the card because of these challenges and I also like to make cards... lol
Cooking with Cricut - song... Lucky Jason Mraz  
Paper Lovin Gals - kiss me I am Irish 
More than favors - st. Patty's day 
Wags 'n Whiskers - luck of the Irish
Simply Sunday Challenges - Color Challenge
Aud sentiments - Song Title "lucky" Jason Mraz"
Mojo Monday - sketch 
 


thanks for stopping by...have a great night



Posted by Picasa