Sunday, March 4, 2012

Spots and Stripes - PIO

Good morning everyone!
Welcome to another challege at PIO (Pile it on)  where the challenge is to Pile on as many challenges as you can while using the theme of the week - this week is spots and stripes. If you join us this week you have an opportunity to win Dilly Bean Digi's.  Good Luck to everyone...

here is my card - I made it for one of my Staff who is celebrating her birthday 


Of course I can't be with out my stickles ;)

Challenges entered:
Delicious Doodles challenge #14 - Music to the soul - "Cracklin Rosie" - Neil Diamond
Crafts 4 eternity #61 - digi
Party Time Tuesday - ATG
Ribbon Carousel - ATG
Clearly I stamp - ATG
CES - flower frenzy
Sassy Cheryl - Are you seeing spots
Divas by Design - spots or stripes
Sketches by Carly - Sketch
Counterfeit Kit challenge - colour
Die Cuttin Divas - recipe - fabric, flowers and the die cut is to make the flowers
2 Sister Challenge blog - 1 image, 2 pattern paper, 3embellishments
Catch the bug - ATG
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle - Use your stash
Paper Pretties - favortie stamp sets


have a great day!!  sending <3