Saturday, October 15, 2011

60!! love you

Good evening everyone,
I wanted to say a quick happy 60 th birthday to my beautiful Aunt Barb!  You are such a special lady in my life and I appreciate everything you have ever done for me.  Today we had a surprise party for her and I wanted to share the card I made for her.  I also did a LO for her but I posted it yesterday (she doesn't yet follow my blog but I am working on getting her to subscribe).


I am entering this card into the below challenges:

Birthday Sundaes: Challenge: Fall colors birthday card
Cher's Studio: This to that Tuesday Challenge #9
Seriously Creative Challenge:World card making day
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge: Sketch  Challenge #62
Authentique paper: October colour challenge

I turned it on its side and change it from a square to a softer shape for the 60



here is a pic of her when we all yelled surprise doesn't she look great!

thanks again for stopping by - sending hearts,
Kimberly


Posted by Picasa