Saturday, October 22, 2011

Trick or Treat

Good evening everyone,

It has been chilly here and overcast - perfect weather to spend some time in my craft room.  The below layout was inspired from Sassy Lil Sketches: Sassy Send off Sketch #7


To have the LO fit with my pictures I switched it up a bit and turned the sketch on its side. the rectangles were made with the Cricut cartridge George& basic shapes, and the very cute little pumpkin and title was made with  Cricut mini monster.  I used green stickles on the title and pumpkin.  The pumpkin is actually popped out but the picture doesn't show it that well.  I am sorry I didn't take a picture of the pop out.  With the weather the way it is I am having a hard time with the photos.  Because the pumpkin does have a pop out I am entering it into the Lasting memories Scrapbook Layout Challenge #60 - Let's add some dimension!  The pumpkin turned out so cute and I will definitely be using this cut again!  The Paper Variety is having a recipe challenge to use 1 pumpkin, 2 words and 3 buttons because - fingers crossed that they won't consider the "or" as a word... I didn't want to use just trick treat... would have been incomplete!


Thanks again for stopping by I really appreciate all the comments you leave!!

Sending hearts - Kimberly

ps: if anyone knows how to get my signature on the bottom of the blogs please let me know I love how it looks on all the other blogs

Posted by Picasa