Sunday, October 23, 2011

Celebrate fall

Good Afternoon everyone....

So I didn't get much time today in my scraproom but I did enjoy a visit from my darling father!  Life always comes first.  After my dad left I was able to get in to complete this card for a couple of challenges.  I finally had a reason to open up my Camp out cartridge from Cricut.  I cut the owl at 2 3/4 the tree with mini monsters at "4 and the yellow moon with George circle at 5".  I don't have any of that lovely twine that I see everyone using so I made my own using bakers twine with permanent marker. 

 of course I can't be with out any bling... three little black gems
I made the above card for the following challenges:
Bitten by the bug2 - life's a party vulture challenge (sorry I don't have any with a vulture)

Once again thanks so much for stopping by and leaving comments - sending hearts to you all and I hope you have a great week!!

Kimberly <3


12 comments:

  1. What a great card, love the two tone color scheme. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your owl card and so glad you joined the challenge even though you didn't have a vulture. Me either. It was perfect for you to use the Campout cartridge. Isn't it great when you use a cartridge that has just been sitting around? Thanks so much for playing along with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Very cool!! I love how the moon takes up so much of the background. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super spooky! Great moon and tree!

    Thanks for joining us over at the BBTB2! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  5. And thanks for joining us over at Love to Crop! Guest Designer Carri


    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So spooky and fabulous!! That owl scares me a little!! Great card :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOh, GREAT CARD! The first thing I was gonna say was you should enter it in the SBS first day of Halloween challenge. (After ours at BBTB2, of course. LOL) thanks for joining us! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this card thank you for visiting my blog I am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card!! The colors are awesome and so are those cuts!
    Thanks for linking up over at Cher's Studio and for playing along with The Digi Bistro!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job! The moon sets that owl off perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Love to Crop.

    LTC Guest Designer Sarah
    www.sarahscraftsandstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very striking card, thanks for sharing it with us at Card Makin' Mamas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WHO knew this owl could look so intense? You did a great job on the layout with the yellow moon! Hopped over from Love To Crop.
    Claire
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly