Sunday, October 23, 2011

Celebrate fall

Good Afternoon everyone....

So I didn't get much time today in my scraproom but I did enjoy a visit from my darling father!  Life always comes first.  After my dad left I was able to get in to complete this card for a couple of challenges.  I finally had a reason to open up my Camp out cartridge from Cricut.  I cut the owl at 2 3/4 the tree with mini monsters at "4 and the yellow moon with George circle at 5".  I don't have any of that lovely twine that I see everyone using so I made my own using bakers twine with permanent marker. 

 of course I can't be with out any bling... three little black gems
I made the above card for the following challenges:
Bitten by the bug2 - life's a party vulture challenge (sorry I don't have any with a vulture)

Once again thanks so much for stopping by and leaving comments - sending hearts to you all and I hope you have a great week!!

Kimberly <3