Saturday, October 22, 2011

Life of the party

Good evening everyone -
I know another posting... I was quite busy this afternoon with my Cricut making one Layout and two cards.  The below card was made using the Mojo Monday Sketch #211.  Seriously when I look at a sketch I think yeah... I can do that... and then BAM my mind ends up taking the sketch into a different form.  I hope I didn't go to far away from the sketch to qualify for the challenge.  I turned the sketch on the side because I wanted to use it also for the challenge at Birthday Sundaes: #31 which was to be a long birthday card.  When looking though my limited stash of ribbons i was limited to only thin ones :(  so with that in mind I used the punch to bring more to the card.  The balloons were added in place of the circle and for the corner piece I added three little bits of bling.


The card was made with Simple stories "Happy Day" kit.   The punch and gems are from
walmart punch and the ribbon is from Micheal's.



Showing the pop of the ballon
close up of the bling
and the inside stamp is from Stampin up - Petite pairs

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:
Thanks so much for all your comments -
Sending hearts 
Kimberly 

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Love it! Olena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card with those fun bright colours. The border is pretty too!
    Thanks 4 joining us at Birthday Sundaes:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly