Saturday, October 8, 2011

Gobble





 Good afternoon everyone

Such a beautiful day outside today.  The leaves on the trees have been changing colour over the past weeks and my daughter promises that we will get to one of Hamilton beautiful parks this long weekend!!  This weekend Canada is celebrating Thanksgiving and this long weekend couldn't have come at a better time.


 I have a card to share with you that I am going to give my dad tomorrow as he is hosting the annual Thanksgiving feast!!  (minus the potatoes that I will be supplying)

 
I just love the little turkey!!  Reminds me of a song I use to sing with the preschool children:

(sung to the more we get together)
Gobble, Gobble, Gobble
Fat Turkey, Fat Turkey
Gobble, Gobble, Gobble
Fat Turkey am I
I am not here for living: I'm here for Thanksgiving
Gobble, Gobble, Gobble
Fat Turkey am I

A view of the inside of the card below

I used the Cricut Cartridge Animal Kingdom for the turkey.

I am going to enter my Gobble Card into the following challeges:

Cricut Creative Cutter Room - Time to give thanks 
Frosted Designs- Receipe Challenge