Saturday, October 22, 2011

Gross

Good evening everyone,

When I started to make this card I was looking for a sketch that would work well with the Purple People Eater challenge from Fantabulous Cricut: #82 and found Sassy lil' Sketches: Send off Sketch #2 (so sad that they are leaving and there will be no more sketches... now I will have to seek out someone new :(



I had no idea that this little card would soon become one of my favorites - I love how the little purple guy looks with the googly eyes!  If you don't recognize the Cricut cart it is Mini Monsters as is the title.  The punch is from Martha Stewart, the paper is Cricut celebrations and recollections collections card stock.

a close up of those cute little eyes
and of course some bling!!
thanks so much for stopping by
have a great night
sending hearts - Kimberly 

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:
Inky impressions challenges #29 - I don't have an inky impression but I would love to win one



Posted by Picasa