Sunday, October 2, 2011

Geek


Geek!!!

Hey everyone, 
I hope you are having a great weekend.  I know it is National card day but the paper I received from the Scraptasitc kit for September inspired me to complete a LO that I have been wanting to do.  My daughter loves to take pictures of herself - these ones were done with the computer and she was trying on a pair of dress up glasses. 




A close up shot of the stickles lining the side of the page giving the illusion that it is a note book.  I also journaled along the edge of the picture.

Close up shot of some of the great embellishments in the kit

Love the twine that came in the kit - had to add a banner with it!
thanks so much for stopping by.

I am submitting it into the below challenges:

My creative time: throwback - I used Plantin Schoolbook 

Kimberly 


Posted by Picasa