Sunday, October 2, 2011

Geek


Geek!!!

Hey everyone, 
I hope you are having a great weekend.  I know it is National card day but the paper I received from the Scraptasitc kit for September inspired me to complete a LO that I have been wanting to do.  My daughter loves to take pictures of herself - these ones were done with the computer and she was trying on a pair of dress up glasses. 




A close up shot of the stickles lining the side of the page giving the illusion that it is a note book.  I also journaled along the edge of the picture.

Close up shot of some of the great embellishments in the kit

Love the twine that came in the kit - had to add a banner with it!
thanks so much for stopping by.

I am submitting it into the below challenges:

My creative time: throwback - I used Plantin Schoolbook 

Kimberly 


Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. What a cute layout! How did you find glasses themed paper and stickers to match so perfectly? That banner is adorable. Thanks for working out with ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! this LO is so much fun! Love what you did with the Fancy Pants pp and the other kit supplies!! Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great layout, love all the embellishments! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday Challenge!
    liz :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what cool pp for your layout...thanks for playing at ScrapFIT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute layout with perfect embellishments to match---love it when that happens :-)
    Thanks for playing along with ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this sassy page. Like the banner and the glasses!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute LO! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fun page!!! love the glasses paper that is perfect!!!! love how you added the journaling!!! thanks so much for playing along with ScrapFIT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This LO rocks!!!! You did a terrific job combining all of the elements without detracting from the awesome photos. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great fun page! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly