Sunday, October 9, 2011

Hope

Good afternoon everyone!
I made this card for breast Cancer awareness. I have had couple of friends effected by this disease and I hope that they find a cure soon.
Sorry I did't take another pic to show you the fold of the card but it was really fun to make! The butterfly is heat embossed and the bottom was run through the cuttle bug.



I am going to enter the above card in the following challenges:
Celebrate the Occasion:Challenge #33
More than favors: Wacky Wednesday #54
Jellypark Challenges - pink ribbon for breast cancer
just yolie - first annual link up for pink
party time tuesday - #36 breast cancer awareness
inky impressions - show are support
Sassy Studio -Dare to Sassy Thursday #93


thanks for stopping by and sending hearts to you all,
Kimberly

Posted by Picasa