Saturday, October 29, 2011

Almost halloween


So with Halloween fast approaching I don't know if I will be getting in many more Halloween cards.  (maybe I will try to sneak in a couple more tomorrow).
The card was made with Cricut mini monsters  - which had this cute little guy ready for trick or treating,  I added the background pp and some black gems :0)  I hope you like him.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Scraptastic Club - recipe challenge
Sentimental Sunday #78
Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge
Simply Betty on the 5th day of halloween
Fantabulous Cricut #83
die Cutting Diva #38
Incy Wincy designs
Jellypark challenge - costume
Scrapalicious USA
The kraft Journal 
The Shabby Tea room#85
Delightful Challenges
Cardz tv : halloween 
Mojo Monday sketch 


Posted by Picasa