Thursday, October 13, 2011

Aunt Barb



Good evening everyone,
My aunts 60th birthday is this weekend and I made a special page for her of us when we were younger (not much..lol) - I created the LO with my October Scraptastic Kit - check it out here

Me and my aunt



Some close up shots - the frame was distressed with a bunch of stamps but you can't see it clearly in the pic :(


the little yellow flowers I won from Maybe Creative - World Card Making day 



Oh you can't forget about stickle in the flowers :)


I used the below products:
Cricut
Sophisticated Cartridge (frame)
Mothers Day Cartridge (grey flowers)
Authentique's blissfull felicity yellow damask
my mind's eye lost & found i will love you forever and a day die cut
Prima's innocense flowers

I am going to enter it into the following challenges:


thanks for stopping by
Sending hearts 
Kimberly 

Posted by Picasa