Thursday, October 6, 2011

Skeleton Card

Good evening everyone,

Today I was sitting a home and browsing through the card making video's on youtube when I came across the   Diamond fold card and I thought to myself... that looks easy!  I can do it!!  So off to my craft room I go and I completed the card in under 1/2hr... now I wish I had more bling and different stamps for the side, maybe some cute saying stamps that would go with the skull but for my first folding card... not bad...

above is right after I finished it
 with a yellow back ground
 close up shot of the stamps and stickle

I think he looks pretty cute.. not too scary at all with the bling!!

I am going to enter him into the following challenges

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Sending Hearts,
Kimberly 

1 comment:

  1. Great fold and wonderful card!!! I'm gonna have to check out how to do one of these! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Paper Cutz Challenge!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly