Sunday, October 16, 2011

your sweet!

Hello again,
A little bit about myself - I am a manager of 15 child care centres and this christmas I would like to give all my centre supervisors home made cards. With the amount of challenges I have been doing I don't think this will be a problem!!
Here is one that I just made with my cricut. I really don't like the stamp set as it was in the dollar bin at Micheals and I thought hey it's only a dollar. It came with a cupcake, donought, and creamsicle but there is some bleeding and it spots... not a crisp clean stamp. Oh well now I know.

A close up of the stickle effect
 Some ribbon
 and of course more stickle :)
And becuase I love Challenges here are the ones that I am entering this card into 

Celebrate the occasion: Challenge #34 (Black, White and Red)
used this sketch 

Again thanks for stopping by and I am sending out hearts to you all!!!
Kimberly 

Posted by Picasa