Sunday, October 16, 2011

Survivor

Good morning everyone,
I hope that you are all enjoying your weekend. It is cool and damp in Hamilton Ontario at the moment but I am hoping to have some nice weather. Went to Micheals today and picked up some card stock, a new stamp, halloweeen stickles that were on sale and 4 peices of while fun foam... I am going to make my own light box (well fingers crossed I will make one) here is a picture of the card I made last night with my Pink Journey Cricut Cartridge. I inked the Survivor with red because I thought that the yellow was a little bright. I popped alternating pink ribbons to give it some demention. I also put the white fun foam behind it while taking a picture to see if there is a difference. Let me know if you see one and if you think the fun foam will work.


with the fun foam

with out the fun foam on black top but needed the flash
some more shots of the card

I am going to enter this card into the below challenges:
I used this sketch from them 
just turned :)

thanks for stopping by - sending hearts
Kimberly 


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great card! :o) Thanks for joining us this week over at Cricut Cardz! :O)

    Theresa (CCC DT)
    www.miislucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly