Sunday, October 30, 2011

Two Layouts - close to my heart products

Good morning everyone,

I have a couple of LO's to share.  I have become a close to my heart consultant and I haven't had time to play around but yesterday I was with a bunch of my scrapbooking friends and pulled out two LO a single and a double (sounds like I am talking baseball).
The frist LO I used the elemental workshop on the go package - love the earth tone colours.  The pictures are very old as you can tell that I am still sportin a mullet!!!!  I just love the facial expressions of my daughter.  I would guess the year to be 1994 or 1995.   The journaling is on the tag behind the picture of us with the duck.  All pictures were taken at Chinguacousy Park in Brampton Ontario
I am entering the above LO in the Lasting Memories - Cherish challenge

This one I made using the Roxie collection - I loved playing around with the papers and the stamps.. so much fun.  The pictures are of my daughter and her bf during a trip into TO. They had dinner at the CN tower, went to the hockey hall of fame and finished with a concert to see Blink 182.  I am waiting for her to do the journaling for the page.
 A close up of the second generation stamping and pop ups used
 the one shows second generation stamping but then I also rolled the corners to give the two tone effect
Second page -waiting for the journaling
 The first page - the lattice work was all done by stamps - the clear stamps allows you to place the stamp where you would like it- love this

thanks again for stopping by - sending hearts 
entering this page into the following challenge:
Simon Says - anything goes 

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. ...georgous, great layouts, I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty layouts. Love the green and the little hearts. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    Vicki
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly