Tuesday, December 6, 2011

happiness lives here

Hello my bloggy friends...
The other day I was playing around with the digi's that i won.  (note to self - remember to write down on the computer where they came from to give credit)  If someone recognizes the stamp please let me know as it is driving me crazy and I have done through all my emails. YEAH found it... Meljen's Designs Digital Stamp shop I also used my art philosophy cart and believe paper from close to my heart!

I would like to enter it into the following challenges:
CAS-ual friday - stripes, scallops and green
inky impressions challenge: peppermint twist
Go fish Challenge:#6
One Crazy stamper: Christmas
Cricut Crestive cutter room: Animal Time

thanks for stopping by and i am sending you out hearts to all!!

Kimberly


Posted by Picasa