Friday, December 2, 2011

Gratitude

Good afternoon everyone..
Sorry for the pictures but I had to use my iPhone as my DD has taken possession over the computer... got to love teenagers!  I have been involved in a swap on scrapbook.com and Cassondra made the little green frog for me in that swap.  Isn't he the cutest little frog going!!  Love the frog. I made this for a supervisor who has really stepped it up this past week helping me with a center that has a supervisor that became ill. 
I used pink card stock, fuchsia stampin up paper and then white card stock.  On the white I used my stamps to create the flower pattern paper.  Love how it turned out!  The green brads and grey and green vellum (that I received from a RAK) worked perfect  for the vellum saying. I don't use velum much but this turned out amazing!
I am going to enter the card into the following challenges:

thanks for stopping by and sending hearts out to you all!!

Kimberly