Monday, December 19, 2011

Baby it's cold outside

Good morning everyone,
A couple more cards and I will finally be done my Christmas cards... I have to say I am getting sick of making them.  
The below card was made with my Art Philosophy Cricut cart and a Close to my heart stamp set.  I also won a the Echo Park Christmas dots and Stripes from Scraptastic monthly kit club.  Love when I get my monthly pizza box!!!   With the cold weather this stamp jumped out at me (plus it wasn't' the typical Christmas card) sorry for the pictures being so dark... my dd had the computer so I took pics with my iPhone again

I love that the cart cuts out cards for you!!!!  
Coloured with my Copics
I would like to enter this card into the below challenges:
Crafty sprouts - photo op.  - so much snow was the inspiration

Sending hearts out to you all and I welcome all comments or suggestions
Kimberly <3