Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2010- izzy christmas hat and sweater

Good evening everyone..
As you can tell I have been able to get some well deserved time in my scraproom!  Below is a LO I have completed for a couple of challenges:
Moving Along with the times asked to craft with a cat or a dog... so I picked my Izzy.  She looks so cute in her new hat and sweater.... but I don't think she thought it was a good idea!!!
To cover the date in the newspaper I used a sticker from Echo Park - holly jolly I believe it is called. Since I  didn't use any stamps (I must say was very painful) but I am now able to enter this LO into the unstampaBelles challenge - plus receive a bonus as I used a sticker!!

I used the sketch from Creative scrappers#186  I didn't want to cover up the beautiful pp that a friend gave me so I used the organza ribbon allowing you to see the paper after and yet not derailing from the sketch too much.

I would also like to submit this LO into the Anything goes challenges:
mark's finest papers
Top Tip Tuesday

Again thanks for stopping by and i appreciate all your comments
Sending hearts out to each and everyone of you!!!
Kimberly




Posted by Picasa