Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Big Smooches

I was so excited tonight.. i had a surprise waiting for me after work - I recieved my Simply B Stamps that I won... oh so excited to use them!  Let the dog out and then locked myself in my craft room with the stamps.  I also just purchased my first couple of Copic markers and was itching to give them a try!  So with out delay...
"Big Smooches"


I also used Pink by Design sentiment stamp and the Christmas tree is from Close to my heart.
I am going to enter this card into the following challenges:
Seriously Creative Challenge: Christmas
Daring Cardmaker: Holly
One Crazy stamper: Christmas 
Christmas Card Challenge : One Layer
Incy Wincy Design: non traditional Christmas card

thanks so much for stopping by!!!  Sending you hearts
Kimberly 
Posted by Picasa