Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Big Smooches

I was so excited tonight.. i had a surprise waiting for me after work - I recieved my Simply B Stamps that I won... oh so excited to use them!  Let the dog out and then locked myself in my craft room with the stamps.  I also just purchased my first couple of Copic markers and was itching to give them a try!  So with out delay...
"Big Smooches"


I also used Pink by Design sentiment stamp and the Christmas tree is from Close to my heart.
I am going to enter this card into the following challenges:
Seriously Creative Challenge: Christmas
Daring Cardmaker: Holly
One Crazy stamper: Christmas 
Christmas Card Challenge : One Layer
Incy Wincy Design: non traditional Christmas card

thanks so much for stopping by!!!  Sending you hearts
Kimberly 
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

  1. A wonderful card. Your colouring is fantastic. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.
    Nikki F x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - I love that image. Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image and sentiment - so fun!!
    Thanks for joining CCC1!
    Margo (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful one layer card! That image and tree are awesome! Thanks for playing with us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awe, what a cutie! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your cute card with The Daring Cardmakers It's just right for our December's Flowers of the Month challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card. I love the colored image with the more subtle one behind...I must try that sometime. Thanks for sharing with CCC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwwwww cute :)

    Thanks for playing last week at Incy Wincy and please check to see if you are our winner or Top 3 :)

    Please join in this weeks challenge

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card well done.. Thanks for joining us at CA Challenges.. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute, love the image and your use of BLUE!!! Thanks so much for joining US at Creative Accents Challenges! Hugs, Roxy. PS- what did you think of your new Copics? Fun or what!?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww! That image is adorable!! Love the way you coloured her! thanks for joining us at Creative Accents!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is very sweet and sassy! You have done a great job on this card, thanx for joining us at creative Accents Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly